Day 01: Arrive Cochin
- Also know as the Queen of the Arabian Sea and Kochi - Cochin.
- All hotel arrangements are done according to your specifications.
- Explore ancient Temples and Churches.
Arrive at Cochin International Airport or the Railway Station where ERCO representative will meet you and transfers you to the hotel. The first day is reserved for overnight stay at the hotel in Cochin.
Day 02: Cochin
Dutch Palace, Cochin
- Full day dedicated for visiting the attractions of Cochin
- See the Fort Cochin, Boat Cruise to See the 7 Islands of Cochin
- Dinner include excellent mouth watering cuisines
In the morning go out for a city sightseeing tour that includes visit to prehistoric Temples, Santa Cruz Basilica, Dutch Palace at Mattancherry, St. Francis Church and Boat Cruise to see the 7 Islands of Cochin & Beautiful Sun Set at Chinese Fishing Nets. Come back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: Cochin - Kumarakom
In Morning you will reach Cochin Railway station / Airport and then get transferred to Kumarakom (69 kms/2 hrs). You will arrive at a small town also known as the "Venice of the East" where you will check at your hotel. Spend your evening at leisure. Relax in the hotel for the night.
Day 04: Kumarakom
- Zigzag waterways
- Visit wonderful mangrove forests, charming coconut canopies, swaying palms
- Do Boating, Fishing and Sightseeing
Visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary and have a nice 2 hours boating experience on the Vembanad Lake. After this we take you to Kottayam. On arriving at Kottayam, board a traditionally decorated houseboat. Have an overnight backwater cruise and stay. Reach Trivandrum the next day.
Day 05: Kumarakom - Trivandrum - Kovalam
- Sightseeing at Lighthouse Beach, Hawa Beach, Kovalam Jama Masjid
- Have Great seafood, and Ayurvedic Massages and Treatments
- Beaches to relax
Have a relaxing morning at the beaches of Kumarakom. Have a delicious Keralian meal made from fresh vegetables brought straight from the local market. Afternoon is reserved for visit to Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple, Napier Museum, Chitralayam Arts Gallery, Zoological gardens, Reptile house, Observatory and Kanakakunnu Palace in Trivandrum. Then you will visit a dreamy place for tourists, Kovalam. The strip of golden sands is laced with the rich greenery of coconut palms in this place. Relax at the hotel in the night.
Day 06: Kovalam - Simply paradise
- Have Sun bathing, swimming, Yoga and meditation, herbal body toning massages
- Fabulous silver sands beaches
- Beach resorts in Kovalam
Head for the beach town of Kovalam. Wander around the silver sands of the beach or rejuvenate your body and mind with a traditional Ayurvedic massage at the specialized Ayurveda Resort. Overnight stay At Hotel
Day 07: Kovalam - Kollam
- Fusion, Lonely Planet, Coconut Grove and Rock Café
- Adventure Park , Ariankavu Pilgrimage, Mahatma Gandhi Beach, Palaruvi Waterfalls
- Backwater trips
Day begins with a visit and a dive in the the gateway to Kerala backwaters, Kollam. Get on-board of deluxe houseboat for cruising through Ashtamudi Lake and Munroe Island. Enjoy the authentic Kerala Style food dishes prepared onboard. Stay in the hotel for the night.
Day 08: Kollam - Periyar Periyar
- Visit the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Have Elephant rides, boat cruises and Trekking
- If lucky, see the majestic natural predators, Tigers.
Day begins with a drive to Kollam Periyar, where the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is located. Visit the beautiful Periyar Lake. With a boat ride you can see the amazing view of herds of elephants and bison. With a good binoculars and a better luck, you may spot more exotic animals. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 09: Periyar - Kodaikanal
Your tour will start from Kodaikanal. You can try your hand at boating or fishing. Then visit Cocker's Walk, Golf Links, Green Valley View, Pillar Rocks, Silver Cascade Falls, and Bear Shola Falls. Stay in the hotel for the night.
Day 10: Kodaikanal - A Favourite Evening Spot
- Pillar Rocks, Green Valley View point and the Dolphin's Nose
- 300 species of trees and flowers
- Hill brook, Furzbank, Wood-cote, Whispering Pines, and Rock Cottage
At your leisure you can enjoy boating and fishing at Kodaikanal Lake. Then visit Cocker's Walk, Golf Links, Green Valley View, Pillar Rocks, Silver Cascade Falls, Bear Shola Falls & the Lake. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Kodaikanal - Ooty
After breakfast drive to Ooty, the most popular hill station in the South. After your lunch, visit botanical gardens, Children Park and other places. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Ooty
- Diverse wildlife (both Flora and Fauna)
- 650 Species of Plants and Trees, delight for the Bird watchers
- Ooty Lake, Dodabetta Peak, Lamb's Rock, Kodanadu's View Point
Check into the hotel. Explore the rolling hills of Ooty covered in pine and eucalyptus forests. It is famous for its coffee and tea plantation. Ooty is also called "Queen of the blue mountains". Relax for the rest of the day or wander around. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 13: - Ooty - Mysore
After breakfast in the morning, drive to Mysore. It is also a well-known hill station of South India. On arrival in Mysore, check in the resort and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Mysore
- Mysore Palace, St. Philomena's Church, Rail Museum, Sri Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery
- Island fortress of the legendary Tiger of Mysore, Tipu Sultan
- Prasanna Krishnaswamy Temple, Chamundeswari Temple, Mahabaleshwar Temple
In Mysore, see the palaces of the Maharaja's Palaces, Srirangapatnam, Chamundi Hills and Somnathpur. In evening visit Brindavan Gardens to witness the sheer beauty of the place adorned with musical fountains and colorful lights. Get back and spend the night at hotel.
Day 15: Mysore - Hassan
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Hasan. Have sightseeing Behur and Halebid. Spend the evening shopping at the local market. Get back and spend the night at hotel.
Day 16: Hassan - Bangalore
Reach Bangalore. Sightseeing tour begins in afternoon taking you to the Lal Bagh gardens, the Parliament Building Vidhan Soudha and the Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 17: Bangalore - Cochin - out (Flight)
After Breakfast, arriving on-shore in the house boat and then drive towards Cochin. On arrival at Cochin, drop facilities for respective Airport / Railway station to catch the destination Flight or Train.
Tour ends with many happy memories.